What to Expect from a Professional Translation Services
You do not have to rely on freelance translators to translate your
legal documents, scientific reports, marketing materials or company
handbook. There are various companies that offer professional document translation services better than freelance translators. Listed below are the key features of the service offered by translation companies.
1. Low rates. There are now hundreds of document translation service
companies to choose from, which means they all need to offer
competitive prices and attractive packages. This ultimately benefits
the end consumer, making it possible for consumers to bargain and shop
around for the best price.
2. Instant quote. Many document
translation service companies offer an instant quote online or over the
phone. This can make it much easier to obtain an estimate of the
project costs before you begin, and also gives you the opportunity to
shop around. Look for companies that offer instant online quotes if you
are short on time and need to make a quick decision on the company you
should work with.
3. Fast completion of projects. Since most document translation services
companies are comprised of a team of translators, they can promise
faster turnaround times than an independent freelance translator. The
actual translation process may consist of the translation, editing,
proofing, grammar check and then a quality check. This ensures that you
will be receiving only the highest-quality work at all times, and still
get it faster than an independent translator. When you're working on a
tight deadline, this can be a very attractive feature.
Immediate feedback and updates. Almost all document translation
companies offer customer support services 24 hours per day, 7 days per
week. This means it's easier to keep track of the progress of your
document and ensure that you are aware of all charges and fees
associated with your project. It is also normal industry practice for
companies to assign a specific project manager to a client for the
whole duration of a project.
5. Native speaker translations.
There are a few companies that rely on software to perform translations
but most companies employ native speakers as their translators. Native
speakers often produce the best translations since they understand
their language so well that they are able to retain the message of your
6. Efficient submission process. Most document translation services
companies prefer to transact online, meaning you just have to upload
your documents online or send it as an email attachment. This makes it
very easy and efficient to submit your document and have it worked on.
In summary, professional companies offer higher-quality and faster
translation services than freelance translators. Overall, these
services may be a better match than working with an independent
translator because you can count on a high-quality product, and receive
customer support throughout the process. Comment (0)
Wed, Nov 18th - 4:14AM
How to Use Document Translation Services
Choose a professional translation company over an independent translator for all your document translation needs in order to get quality results consistently. Professional companies have accredited translators that specialize in different topics and industries such as medicine, health and fitness, marketing, law, engineering, and other branches of science. This means that you can get high quality translations whatever industry you are in. Below are some tips maximize the benefits that you get from document translation services.
1. Compare quotes online. Many document translation companies offer instant online quotes, or can provide you with a quote within a 24-hour time frame after you submit the specifications of your project. This can help you compare different companies so that you are getting the most attractive rate. Just make sure you review the terms and conditions or FAQs section of the company's website so you understand their pricing structure, fees and surcharges that may apply to your services.
2. Review the number of available languages and dialects. Some companies offer general translations from English to Spanish, English to German and hundreds of other languages, while others offer dialect translations as well. If you are creating the documents for a very specific market or demographic group, consider what dialect you need your translated document to have. In many cases, using only a general language translation can leave many native speakers confused, and unable to understand your document or message.
3. Take advantage of customer support services. Many document translation companies offer customer support services 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. If you have any questions about the progress of your project, pricing issues or need to talk about revisions and document updates, you can speak with someone from the company any time of day. This can help you plan better and keep your project on track.
4. Request a cultural competency assessment. Many translation companies offer a cultural competency assessment or report as an ?a la carte' service. This type of assessment looks at your target market's profile, and provides some solid information on the nuances, cultural trends and dialect that may pertain to your ideal customer. Some companies offer this assessment for free, while others will offer it at a modest fee. Ask your preferred company if they offer this, because the results can be very valuable to you now, and in the future.
5. Review their guarantee of quality. Look for companies that guarantee the quality of their finished documents. But first, review the terms of their guarantee and check if they are accredited by known translation associations. This will ensure that you get the results you want consistently.
Document translation services provide more benefits than independent contractors. You can get more from document translation companies by fully using all their services. Always take into account these five considerations when selecting a company to work with. Comment (0)
Wed, Nov 4th - 2:38AM
English to Spanish Professional Translation Companies: Some Facts
Using software to translate English documents to Spanish often produces
poor results. Most translation software programs are not advanced
enough to capture the meaning, tone and context of the original
document. Translating a document written in English word-for-word into
Spanish often results in missed meanings, mixed messages and poor
grammar. A professional translation company can offer quick Spanish translation services while retaining your original message.
Most English-Spanish translation companies have an online presence.
This allows you to have your document translated by genuine Spanish
native speakers quickly; without the hassle of finding a translator
yourself and snail mailing the documents. There are other reasons why
you should contract a professional company for your document
translation needs such as:
1. Niche specific translations.
Professional companies can translate different types of documents from
legal contracts, technical documents, financial statements, and
marketing ads. That is because they have native Spanish speakers that
specialize on various fields or disciplines working as their
translators. This ensures that your translated document not only uses
the Spanish language accurately but also uses the language specific to
2. Regional localization. Spanish have evolved
differently in different regions. The Spanish used in Spain is
different from the Spanish used in Mexico, Peru, Argentina and Cuba. A
professional company can ascertain if your document needs to be
modified in order to be more apt for a certain group.
and quality completion of job orders. Top translation companies can
promptly translate a document without the use of software. Instead,
they have a team of native speaker for translating documents quickly and accurately. A team of translators can use their experience,
knowledge and skills to ensure the highest quality document.
Companies of different sizes are now looking to outsource their
translation needs because of convenience. Working with a professional
document translation company means you can count on high quality work,
and keep track of the project throughout the process. Investing in this
type of service also means you can enjoy peace of mind knowing that a
professional and experienced company is handling the project from start
Professional companies offer a far more superior
Spanish translation of your English documents compared to freelancers
or software programs. A professional and experienced company that
manages a team of translators can offer competitive rates, and many
offer guarantees for quality. In the end, it boils down to quality and
convenience, something that professional English to Spanish translation service companies can consistently deliver.