1320 Wilton Avenue (east of Highbury Ave.) London, Ontario
St Mark's began as an outreach project of St. Matthew’s Anglican Church east of their church in the area then known as Pottersburg. A mission was established in a storefront on the south east corner of Dundas and Hale Street by Reverend William Lowe on April 26, 1908.
Today's building was constructed in 1965 and is the third physical location of the parish. There are 55 families on the parish roll.