Thu, Sep 25th - 4:10AM
Social Bookmarking Traffic Secrets
In todays web 2.0 internet era, social bookmarking and social networking are essential skills to master.
I have been using social bookmarking to generate traffic and leads
for over a year now and it is one of the tasks, other than content
creation that I do every single day.
My top sites to visit include the following;
Novice At Social Bookmarking & Web 2.0?
Visit my GRN Marketing Success Blog and stop by the Marketing Training Centre to download a free copy of ‘Authority Black Book’ - by Jack Humphries
Follow are my top 6 Tips for getting the most out of your social bookmarking efforts.
1. Research your keywords before you create your content.
2. Use these keywords as the ‘tags’ as you submit to each site.
3. Always write an original description on each site. It doesn’t have to be too long, just a couple of sentences that contain your main keywords. Try and aim for a least two sentences. If you can come up with 50 original words, that is best.
4. If you plan on being a power social bookmarker use an automation or semi automated service to help you. There are a couple of suggestions below.
5. Utilize the community functions that many bookmarking sites offer. Complete your profile and upload an image. Where permitted always include a link to your website/blog.
6. Create and maintain cooperative networks and friendships with people who have similar interests.
Some places to visit and kick start your social bookmarking automation;
Enjoy your week!